Rates & Bookings
Rates for Charter Fishing Trips
- $700 Half Day Fishing Trip ( 4 hours )
- $800 3/4 Day Fishing Trip ( 6 hours )
- $900 Full Day Fishing Trip ( 8 hours )
- $800 Half Day Fishing Trip ( 4 hours )
- $900 3/4 Day Fishing Trip ( 6 hours )
- $1000 Full Day Fishing Trip ( 8 hours )
For all of our charters we provide the following:
- All Fishing Licenses and Permits
- USCG Safety Equipment (PFD's, etc)
- Connley Custom Fishing Rods with Florida Fishing Products or Shimano Reels
- Artificial Lures and Terminal Tackle
- Sage Salt and GLoomis Fly Rods w/ Nautilus Fly Reels, Cortland Fly Line
- First Aid Kit
- Yeti Coolers loaded with Ice
- Water and Gatorades
** Equipment may vary based on style of Charter
Fishing the famed Indian River Lagoon.
INSHORE TRIPS will be based in the Indian River Lagoon. The Indian River Lagoon is an extremely diverse eco-system providing the opportunity of hooking up to a large variety of species. Snook, Redfish, Speckled Seatrout, Tarpon, Pompano and Flounder are just a handful of possibilities while fishing the Indian River Lagoon. While working locations, preselected based on your desired species, we will drift and/or utilize a trolling motor in search of your desired species. In some instances, we may find the need to utilize the tactic of blind casting during low light conditions or diminished water clarity situations. The possibility of hooking a Redfish, Sea Trout, Snook, Tarpon or Jack can provide hours of fun and the opportunity for a mixed bag.
NEARSHORE TRIPS will be based in the Atlantic Ocean, but will be within the 3 nautical mile zone. The sapphire blue waters of Atlantic Ocean are captivating and hold the opportunity for a variety of species due to the Treasure Coasts location to the Gulf Stream. Snook, Redfish, Tarpon, Jack Crevalle, Bonita, Permit, Tuna, Sailfish, Dolphin (Dorado) or Kingfish are all possible while on nearshore trips. We will drift, troll or utilize a trolling motor in search of desired species.
When clarity and visibility are prevalent we will site cast. The locations we target are specifically due to habitat, food sources, tidal flow and past successes.
Based on your desired target species, and to make the best use of your time, we may work from one of the various boat ramps listed below
Riverside Park Boat Ramp 350 Dahlia Lane Vero Beach, FL 32963 Round Island Park Boat Ramp 2200 S Highway A1A Vero Beach, FL 32963 Stan Blum Boat Ramp 613 North Causeway Drive Fort Pierce, FL 34949